Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"What do you expect us to do?" ...um NOT be IDIOTS maybe...

PEOPLE READ MY BLOG!!!!

I am always appreciative of blog comments...because otherwise I'm just venting off into some vast blogging world...aimlessly....without restraint...without response...without any feedback...leaving me thinking I'm just talking to myself via Internet. BUT, I especially love those that tell me I know NOTHING about men...that I talk too bad about men...that women are just as bad as men...and that women give mixed singles and blah blah blah...so hey,what are guys expected to do? I agree, women do give mixed signals at times...but so do men...still that's a subject being saved for another blog (coming very soon). However, I just want to say that many comments are directed to the wrong person... You need to be talking to your fellow male counterparts. I always try to make it a point to write only about what I know, what I've learned, what I've experienced, what I've personally seen. I am a professional journalist...I am a songwriter. I am all about the facts and the solutions....things people can relate to. I am the first one to say I HATE GENERALIZATIONS...and I do my best to blog about specifics. Every man, situation, or whatever I talk about is because I felt it, endured it, accepted it, loved it, hated it, was confused by it, and ultimately chalked...it...up. I don't write this cause I want to discredit men. The blog is called Love: a losing game? That's a question...not a statement. I am the perfect example of an eternal love optimist. I want to find those guys to counter those other guys that have tried so desperately to stain the reputation of men...and believe me, when I find him...you'll know. Like I said previously, I only write what I know, what I've seen, what I've felt...this is purely from my perspective and experience. I have come across some idiots...that's just what it is. Don't like it...start a blog and tell them yourself...

Bottom line: I hope you all will continue to read, comment and such...it really makes me feel good that people can relate to what I'm going through, and criticism is a necessary humbling factor.

Love: 0-0

1 comment:

  1. I had a comment for this post but I just lost it because I was in the midst of writing something myself. I will throw something up when I get a chance to get my thoughts together. I just wanted to leave this though to let you know that I still read your blog. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete